A Genetic Predisposition Analysis Of Your True Sexual Behaviour and Health
DNA reveals your innermost sexual predisposition that you may or may not be aware of, a completely confidential DNA predisposition test
- No records are retained (for confidentiality, all records are deleted within 60 days)
- While the results of this test may be disturbing to some people, predisposition does not imply that your behaviour will be affected in any way since environmental factors are also a contributor
- Our test will also uncover your sexual health
- Your sexual predisposition results are rated as a) virtually none, b)minimal but present c) a moderate level or d) an intensive level.
- Your sexual health results are rated as a) low, b) medium or c) high.
The results will describe your genetics towards:
Your sexual attraction to the opposite sex
Your sexual attraction to the same sex
Your commitment to a single sexual partner
Your desire for an available second sexual partner
Your desire for multiple sexual partners
Your level of sexual self esteem
Your level of sexual pre-occupation
Your attraction to adult porn
Your attraction to unconventional sex
Your tendency to masturbate
The results of your sexual health predisposition:
About the Test!
The results of two decades of research by several thousand experts from many countries make this test possible. There is substantial scientific evidence that many sexually related behaviours previously considered to be the result of cultural influences are encoded as genetic predispositions in our DNA before we are born. Reality is about playing out those patterns and codes, including suppressing, mitigating, or accepting them in our daily lives.
This test genetically evaluates your personal level of predisposition and responsiveness in matters of personal sexuality.
The human brain is an electrochemical machine that responds to stimuli - sex being a great activator, see it... You want it... You get aroused... And then decide what comes next!